Belly among other things has the chance of opening you up to the risk of:
Insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes
Premature death from any cause
High blood pressure
Certain factors can aid the gain of belly fat, they include :
- Much consumption of alcohol
- Eating too much
Your weight is largely determined by three main factors:
- How many calories you consume during the day
- How many calories you burn off through daily exercise
- Your age
If you eat too much and exercise too little, you’re likely to pack on excess pounds — including belly fat.
Getting older plays a role too. As you age, you lose muscle — especially if you’re not physically active. Loss of muscle mass decreases how quickly your body uses calories, which can make it more challenging to maintain a healthy weight. According to the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, men in their 50s need about 200 fewer calories daily than they do in their 30s due to this muscle loss.
Your genes also can contribute to your chances of being overweight or obese, as well as play a role in where you store fat. However, balancing the calories you consume with activity can help prevent weight gain, despite your age and genetics. Drinking excess alcohol can give you a beer belly, but beer alone isn’t to blame. Drinking too much alcohol of any kind can increase belly fat, because alcohol contains calories. If you drink alcohol, do so only in moderation.
To fight belly fat from home, you will need the following :
- Lipton tea 1 sachet Method
- Blend the above mentioned together with pestle and mortar, without d Lipton.
- Pour in a mug
- Boil and pour hot boiled water into d mug add your Lipton, and allow to stand for 3mins.
- Filter out the residue and drink.
- Drink it in d morning before meal and at night after meal..(twice a day until u see desired changes) don’t expect it to work like magic, excerise patience.